Jenny Ponzuric Educational Consulting provides a variety of services to help support SELPAs and districts.
Services are intended to assist groups and individuals with implementation of system-wide changes to support struggling students.
Trainings & Consultation
A variety of training topics can also be access through remote and online formats.
Full-Day & Half-Day Trainings:
Content is created and modified for district/SELPA needs. Reach out to discuss your needs and I will create a proposal for the district.
Helping to Ensure PSW Fidelity with PSW Monthly:
On-demand access to video trainings for beginning and intermediate PSW users. Plus, twice-monthly access to Jenny for office hours and case study walkthroughs!
Improve the internal capacity of your psychologists to train new hires. Five self-paced modules plus additional access to me every month for training questions.
On-demand and self-paced courses are available on a range of topics to assist school psychologists in expanding their learning. Contact Jenny directly with questions about setting up a purchase order.
Facilitated Online Training Modules:
Creation of online training modules specific to your group’s need that can be facilitated by someone from the district/SELPA to a large group. Remote consultation is available with facilitator(s) before and after the use of the online modules.
Jenny is also able to provide consultation directly with individual psychologists. This can be completed via email, phone, and/or Zoom.
Don’t see a topic? Just ask!
- Pattern of Strengths and Weaknesses (PSW) Model for SLD Identification
- Dyslexia Assessment and Interventions
- Attention: SLD and OHI
- Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS)
- Legally Defensible Report Writing
- Communicating Results in a Parent-Friendly Manner
- Best Practices when Assessing EL Students
- Under/over identification of students within specific eligibility categories (helpful for districts that are significantly disproportionate)
- School Psychologists
- District and Site Administrators
- Special Education Teachers
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- General Education Teachers
- Special Education Temas
keep in touch!
send a message
Send your questions, comments, and inquiries! You'll receive a response via email.