Last updated: 2020-09-15 16:01:05
What information we collect
We do not collect any personal information through this Website.
How we may use your information
We may use the information that you provide us for the following: analytics, contact you, provide services, answer questions, send you email newsletters, and participation in surveys and contests.
With whom we share your information
We do not share your personal information with any third parties.
Sale of your information
We do not sell your personal information. To opt-out of future sales, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Website can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 13 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
We retain all of the information that you have provided to us Until they unsubscribe from email
Direct MarketingWe use the information that you have provided to us for direct marketing purposes. Direct marketing is the act of selling products or services directly to consumers rather than through retailers. You may, at any time, request that we cease to use your information for direct marketing purposes by emailing us at email@example.com.
Residents of the European Union and/or the United Kingdom have the following rights and may exercise them at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before we can exercise any of these rights.
- The right to access your information. You have a right to access any information that we may have collected on you. You can request copies of information that we have on you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
- Information transmission. You have the right to ask us to transmit your personal information that we have collected on you, to another provider (where technically feasible).
- Rectification of information. You have the right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected on you.
- You have a right to withdraw your consent to processing of your data.
- You have a right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.
- You have the right to request that we delete all or some of the personal information that we have collected on you.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction. Residents of the United Kingdom may lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office or any other competent authority.
Opting out of us collecting personal information
You may opt-out of us collecting your personal information at any time by not inputting data into our website, by clicking unsubscribe on emails, and by contacting us.
Location of Data Processing
All data processing activities undertaken by us take place in CA.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Do Not Track Signals
Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We do not support Do Not Track (” DNT “). You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.