I am a Licensed Educational Psychologist bringing my background in school psychology, university teaching and training of special education team members to my business.
Combining my education, experience and dedication to students struggling in school, I consult, coach and train educators that support them.
As a school psychologist for 13 years, I’ve expanded my knowledge and expertise in assessment by obtaining my post-graduate certificate in School Neuropsychology.
Building on individual school site trainings, I also provide district-level and SELPA-level trainings on topics such as the Pattern of Strengths and Weaknesses (PSW) Model for identification of Specific Learning Disabilities (SLD), as well as, Multi-Tier System of Supports/Response to Instruction and Intervention (MTSS/RtI²).
My expertise in learning and training expanded as an administrator in a county-wide teacher support services program that assisted special education teachers in clearing their credentials and obtaining added authorizations. Working collaboratively with a team, I wrote curriculum and trained teachers in areas such as behavior, literacy strategies, and a wide range of IDEA areas of eligibility.
I have taught at numerous colleges/universities in Southern CA, including Pepperdine University, CSU, Northridge, and Moorpark College; currently, I am an adjunct professor within Phillip’s Graduate University’s School Psychology graduate program.
I began working full time in my business in January 2016 to follow my passion for assisting students who struggle.
licensed educational psychologist & educational consultant
- M.A. in Psychology, California State University, Northridge
- B.S. in Psychology, California Lutheran University
CA credentials & certifications
- Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Credential in School Psychology
- Licensed Educational Psychologist (LEP #2779)
- Post-Graduate Certificate in School Neuropsychology
- Administrative Services Credential
- Relationship Coach
- Ventura County Association of School Psychologists (VCASP)
- California Association of School Psychologists (CASP)
- National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
- American Board of School Neuropsychology (ABSNP)
- Learning Disability Association (LDA)
school districts training provided
student's learning needs assessed
online learning modules for school psychs
keep in touch!
send a message
Send your questions, comments, and inquiries! You'll receive a response via email.