PSW RESOURCES | RESUME & INTERVIEW RESOURCES | BEHAVIOR RESOURCES
Newsletters, downloads, readings, and more!
patterns of strengths & weaknesses resources
Ventura County SELPA PSW Resources
- PSW Procedural Manual
- Report Template
- SLD Planning Worksheets
Dr. Milton Dehn
- The Essentials of Processing Assessment, Second Edition
- Dr. Dehn’s Psychological Processing Analyzer (PPA) Software
Dr. Steven Feifer
A variety of books are available that assist educators in understanding the different subtypes of learning disabilities that impact reading, mathematics, and written language.
Cross Battery & Dual Discrepancy/Consistency Approach Resources
- The Essentials of Cross-Battery Assessment, Third Edition Book
- XBASS Software
School Neuropsychology Program
Information regarding the School Neuropsychology Post-Graduate Certificate Program.
Smart but Scattered: The Revolutionary “Executive Skills” Approach to Helping Kids Reach Their Potential
Executive Skills in Children and Adolescents, Third Edition: A Practical Guide to Assessment and Intervention
Jenny Ponzuric is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
resume & interview resources
- Resource #1 – YouTube Video with general resume tips
- Resource #2 – School Psychology Resume Samples
- Resource #3 – How to Write a Psychology Resume
- Resource #4 – NASP: Bringing your Vita to Life
- Resource #5 – NASP: Developing your Professional Portfolio
- Resource #6 – NASP: The Extracurricular Activities of a Future School Psychologist
- YouTube Videos of Jenny interviewing two different people about interviewing – click HERE
- Great sample questions that may be asked in an interview – click HERE
- More sample questions to ask and be asked- click HERE
- Fresno State Mock Interview Template – click HERE
- Millersville Sample Interview Questions – click HERE
behavior resources for school psychologists
Want access to all the amazing resources listed below? Simply fill out the form below!
By signing up for these free resources, you agree to receive our emails. But don’t worry, your information is safe with us. You may opt out at any time.
keep in touch!
send a message
Send your questions, comments, and inquiries! You'll receive a response via email.