There are a wide range of resources to choose from to support students who struggle with school.
RESOURCES: VENTURA COUNTY SELPA PSW RESOURCES
The following resources can be found here:
- PSW Procedural Manual
- Report Templates
- SLD Planning Worksheets
Resources: Dr. Milt Dehn
- Dr. Dehn has resources to assist school districts who work with students with learning disabilities and memory concerns.
- Books written by Dr. Dehn, including The Essentials of Processing Assessment, Second Edition can be found here: Dr. Dehn books
- Dr. Dehn’s Psychological Processing Analyzer (PPA) software can be purchased from here: PPA Software
Resources: Dr. Steven Feifer
- A variety of books are available that assist educators in understanding the different subtypes of learning disabilities that impact reading, mathematics and written language. Books by Dr. Feifer can be found at School Neuropsych Press.
Resources: CROSS BATTERY AND DUAL DISCREPANCY/CONSISTENCY APPROACH RESOURCES
There are a variety of resources to assist school districts in using the Dual Discrepancy/Consistency approach:
- The Wiley Publishing Company’s website can be accessed to purchase both The Essentials of
Cross-Battery Assessment, Third Edition book as well as the XBASS software
- The book can be found HERE and the software can be found HERE.
Resources: School Neuropsychology Program
- Information regarding the School Neuropsychology Post-Graduate Certificate Program can be found here: School Neuropsych Program
Jenny is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.