Services are intended to assist groups and individuals with implementation of system-wide changes to support struggling students.
Remote Trainings and Consultation
A variety of trainings topics can also be accessed through remote and online formats.
Online Content and Ongoing Consultation for PSW: With PSW Monthly, your psychologists are able to access different PSW-related content each month. Additionally, each month, psychologists have access to Jenny through office hours. This is a great way to ensure fidelity of the PSW approach! Click HERE for more information.
Online Courses: On-demand and self-paced courses are available on a range of topics to assist school psychologists in expanding their learning. Click HERE to see the variety of online courses available. Contact Jenny directly with questions about setting up a purchase order.
Remote Trainings through Zoom: Half-day and full-day trainings are available remotely. Content will be created to ensure engagement and participation in this format.
Facilitated Online Training Modules: Creation of online training modules specific to your group’s need that can be facilitated by someone from the district/SELPA to a large group. Remote consultation is available with facilitator(s) before and after the use of the online modules
Remote Consultation: Jenny is also able to provide consultation directly with individual psychologists for specific cases and/or questions. Remote consultation can be completed via email, phone, FaceTime, and Zoom.
In-Person Trainings and Consultation
- Pattern of Strengths and Weaknesses (PSW) Model for SLD Identification
- Dyslexia Assessment and Interventions
- Attention: SLD and OHI
- Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS)/Response to Instruction and Intervention (RtI²)
- Data-Based Decision Making
- Special Education
- Legally Defensible Psychoeducational Reports
Half-day and full-day trainings for a wide range of audiences, including
- School Psychologists
- District and site administrators
- Special Education teachers
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- General Education teachers
- Special Education Teams
- Assist teams and individuals in navigating the PSW Model for SLD Identification
- Collaborate with leadership teams
- Participate on SELPA/District/Site Leadership teams
PSW Leaders is a 5-week self-paced online course for your psychologist or two (maybe even three) who want to take on the responsibility of providing trainings to new hires within your district on PSW. This course can be started at any time. Participants must be active members of PSW Monthly to join and to continue to access the Leader material. Check out all of the information by clicking HERE.